Class Name: Pony Bead Leprechaun Hat
Instructor: Joyce K
Craft Category: Pony beading
Class format: phone
Class Date: February 22, 2018
Class time: 2 PM Eastern
Sign Up Deadline: February 15, 2018
Learn how you can put pony beads together to make this adorable Leprechaun Hat perfect for St. Patty’s Day.
None this is a beginners class.
- Pony beads size 9mm, in Green, gold and black
- Green Cord or wire, about 60 inches
- needle nose pliers if using wire or scissors if using cord
- Where can you get supplies?
- Purchase the Kit from the instructor: $5/1 Kit, $8 for 2 Kits or $10 for 3 Kits.
Indicate # of Kits and whether you prefer wire or cord and send by 2/3 to Blindhands@AOL.com
or purchase your own supplies from a craft store.