Welcome to our page where you can learn about the Jewelry classes we have previously offered on Krafters Korner.
Jewelry can be created using a wide variety of beads from tiny seed beads of gemstone quality, to larger plastic beads in a variety of shapes and sizes. Beads can be strung onto beading thread or cord. The type of thread or cord to be used depends on the size of the hole in the bead as well as the type of jewelry being created.
Supplies needed for this craft
Beads, the type and size will depend on the project.
Beading thread or cord, width and length will depending on the project.
A beading needle
A beading loom for some projects
Findings such as closures and jump rings
Crimpers for securing the closures and crimps
List of classes previously offered
- Snow Flake
- Double Stranded Necklace with Crimp Tubes
- Star Ornament or Earrings
- Introduction to Right-angle Weave
- Two Needle Tile Bead Bracelet
- Stretch Bracelet
- Loom Knit Fine Wire Necklace
- Simple Earrings
- Elegant Swarovski Crystal Bracelet
- Wrapped Bracelet
- Bead Loom Bracelet
- Memory Wire Bangle Bracelet
- Story Telling Through Jewelry