Class name, Loom Knit Christmas Stocking
Craft type, loom knitting
Instructor, Cathy F
Class format, email
Class date, August 16
Sign up deadline, August 6
Knit a Quick loom knit stocking using simple color change to brighten your holidays! The wrap and turn technique to form the heel will be included in the instructions as well as how to change yarn colors when knitting. In this class we will be using two strands of yarn held together, but a bulky weight yarn can be substituted if desired.
Know how to eWrap, cast on and bind off.
- 2 skeins of worsted weight Christmas yarn in different colors. (If you want to use a variegated yarn, use one skein and pare it with a solid yarn having the same shade of color as in the variegated yarn or use a white yarn.)
- 30 or 31 peg large gauge loom
- Loom tool
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
- Crochet hook optional if you want to crochet a chain to hang the stocking
- Approximately 4” of grosgrain (or other) ribbon in Christmas color if
- preferred over crocheting a chain